Being more attractive is nearly everyone’s goal, but actually achieving that can be quite challenging. The information available, as well as the endless products making a million promises can really overwhelm you. Check out the following tips for faster, more effective ways to improve your appearance and increase your self-confidence.
1. Decide where you should make changes, and what you should enhance. Playing upon your natural assets is the best beginning to a more beautiful you. If you have gorgeous eyes, play them up! Full, sexy lips deserve carefully drawn, expert lining and a voluptuous splash of vibrant color. On the other hand, if your eyes are too close together or your ears stick out, learn professional techniques that will minimize attention to these areas and let your more attractive features shine through.
2. Treat your skin like gold. Protect it well from sun and pollution damage, and moisturize regularly. Have a gentle but effective cleansing routine and match all of your skin care products to your exact skin type. Coordinating foundation and blush colors well can really enhance natural beauty and let the rest of your cosmetic efforts fall into place perfectly. No matter what your age, taking great care of your complexion is a worthy and necessary investment.
3. Get gorgeous hair! Read up on what the best cut and style is for your face shape, and add some of your own style to it. Hair coloring offers you a vast palate of shades, shimmers and tones to chose from. Play up lighting effects and natural color to maximize sexy locks. As with skin, determining the exact type of hair you have is crucial to taking the best care of it.
4. Eat healthy. Constantly stuffing cheeseburgers and chocolate down your throat will reflect poorly on your appearance. Not only do unhealthy foods present weight and health issues, they can reduce the quality of your hair, skin and nails as well. Even if you don’t regulate intake as well as you should, include fresh fruits and veggies at least once a day to nourish your external attributes. Ideally, your diet should comprise natural, wholesome foods that extend life and the quality of it!
5. Exercise often. It doesn’t have to be a highly calculated, expensive and strenuous program. Just work on the different parts of your body regularly to improve flexibility, strength and conditioning. Yoga, calisthenics, bike riding, swimming or an enjoyable martial arts class can all provide interesting and effective ways to get and keep your body in good shape, as well as your internal systems functioning at peak.
6. Become a trend-setter. Classic and sophisticated styles are easy to follow, but tend to be expensive and routine. If you have an individual approach to fashion, then show it off. Bold, bright colors and interesting prints can really set you apart from the crowd, in a good way if you know how to do it. Incorporate your creativity with today’s trends and you will be looking like you stepped out of a magazine, and not off the rack of your local department store.
7. Have a good self-image and don’t be afraid to project it. You are who you are, and chances are very good people like you for it! Having confidence in the things that make you who you are is a very strong and uncomplicated way to live. You are not constantly questioning yourself and style or comparing yourself to others. Being content with yourself projects a calm, confident beauty that is magnetic to others.
The science and art of beauty is not difficult to learn, and once you’ve got it down, it shows! Be a more beautiful you by following the tips of this article and learning to project your best face forward.